Sportsmen’s Club and Hunting Insurance
Gun Club, Archery Range, Rod Club, and Gun Range Insurance
- Gun Club
- Hunt Club
- Hunting Preserve
- Hunting Lodge
- Archery ranges – indoor and outdoor
- Rifle and pistol ranges – indoor and outdoor
- Sporting Club – trap, skeet, sporting clay
- Rod Club
- Archery Club
- Archery Shop
- Wildlife Conservation Club
- Guides – fishing, hunting
If your operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have an insurance program for gun shops with on-site gun ranges.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Shooting Sports Insurance Program Highlights
Click a tab below to find out more…
Protect your business with these Property / Casualty insurance coverages:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omission (E&O)
- Products/Completed Operations
- Premises Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
These critical coverages are included at policy limits:
- Professional Liability includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the insured’s professional services in teaching gun safety or other courses.
- Sports Participant Legal Liability covers hunting, shooting, archery, and conservation organizations if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.
Liability Coverage may include:
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Medical Expenses – $5,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Newly acquired organization – 90 days
- Employee benefits (claims-made coverage)
- Includes sponsored tournaments, events, social gatherings
Property Coverage may include:
- Building Coverage
- Contents Coverage
- Equipment breakdown on building and contents
- Business income (with extra expense and 0 hour waiting)
- Mine Subsidence (available for specific counties in IL and IN)
- Utility service – direct damage
- Utility service – time element
- License and Permit Bonds
- Business Service Bonds
- ERISA Bonds
- CCW Bond – Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Bond
Other Insurance Options and Coverages may include:
- Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Electronic media and business interruption coverage
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty
- Mobile Equipment
- Equipment and Tool Floaters
- Auto (not available in Michigan)
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.