Sportsmen’s Club and Hunting Insurance
Gun Club, Archery Range, Rod Club, and Gun Range Insurance
- Gun Club
- Hunt Club
- Hunting Preserve
- Hunting Lodge
- Archery ranges – indoor and outdoor
- Rifle and pistol ranges – indoor and outdoor
- Sporting Club – trap, skeet, sporting clay
- Rod Club
- Archery Club
- Archery Shop
- Wildlife Conservation Club
- Guides – fishing, hunting
If you offer kennel facilities, cooking and/or lodging, our comprehensive coverage may be extended to include these services.
If your operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have an insurance program for gun shops with on-site gun ranges.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Shooting Sports Insurance Program Highlights
Click a tab below to find out more…
- General Liability
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omission (E&O)
- Products/Completed Operations
- Premises Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
These critical coverages are included at policy limits:
- Professional Liability includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the insured’s professional services in teaching gun safety or other courses.
- Sports Participant Legal Liability covers hunting, shooting, archery, and conservation organizations if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Medical Expenses – $5,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Newly acquired organization – 90 days
- Employee benefits (claims-made coverage)
- Includes sponsored tournaments, special events or social gatherings
- License and Permit Bonds
- Business Service Bonds
- ERISA Bonds
- CCW Bond – Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Bond
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote. Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.