Private Investigator Insurance
- Private Investigator
- Private Detective Agency
- Licensed Investigator
- Professional Investigator
- Process Server
- Background Screening
- Insurance Claims Adjuster
- Skip Tracing
- Polygraph Examiner
- Undercover Surveillance
- Detective/Security Instruction
- “Expert Witness” Testimony
- Certified Legal Investigator
- Armed and Unarmed Coverage
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Private Investigator Insurance Program Highlights
Click a tab below to find out more…
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Premises and Completed Operations
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Medical Expenses – $5,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Newly acquired organization – 90 days
- Employee Benefits (claims-made coverage)
- Property Entrustment – $100,000 or $250,000 ($1,000 deductible)
- Key Employee Replacement Expense Coverage – $100,000
- Building Coverage
- Contents Coverage
- Business income (with extra expense and 0 hour waiting)
- Equipment breakdown on Building and Contents
- Mine Subsidence (available fro specific counties in IL and IN)
- Utility service – direct damage
- Utility service – time element
- Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Electronic media and business interruption coverage
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty
- Mobile Equipment
- EDP Coverage
- Installation Floaters
- Equipment and Tool Floaters
- Auto (Not available in Michigan)
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.