Food Truck Insurance
Your licensed food truck adds to community events because of the high quality food you offer. You may offer your special cuisine year round or seasonally as a mobile food vendor using…
- Food Trucks
- Food Trailers
- Food Stands
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Food Truck Insurance Program Highlights
Property & Casualty Coverages
- General Liability
- Damage to Property of Others
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
Liability may include:
- General Liability Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate – occurrence, not claims-made
- Premises & Operations
- Products & Completed Operations
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal)
- Volunteers as Additional Insureds
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Venue as Additional Insured
Property Coverage may include:
- Buildings and Contents (4% inflation guard on buildings)
- Replacement Cost Value available
- Business Income insurance at main location (with extra expense and zero hour waiting)
- Spoilage at home base
- Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunctions
- Electronic Media and Records Business Interruption
- Outdoor Fences
- Property in the Open at main location
- Utility Service – direct damage and time element at main location
Auto and Inland Marine Coverages:
Protect your customized vehicle and equipment…
- Commercial Auto Liability and Physical Damage for the truck or trailer
- Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for the modifications and additions to the vehicle, serving counter, attached canopy, and other installed equipment
- Inland Marine Scheduled Property Floater for supplies, forks, food, condiments, and other materials that are used up; picnic tables, signs and portable canopy/tent
- Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for business income coverage
Other Coverages and Options:
- Umbrella – limits to $10,000,000
- Mobile Equipment
- Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media and Phones
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Accounts Receivable
- Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Employee Benefits available up to $1 million (claims-made coverage)
- Must be Licensed Mobile Food Vendor
- Stationary Vehicles
- Food Trailers
- Food Stands
- Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens
- Grills & Deep Fat Fryers in Vehicles
- Ice Cream Trucks (that drive to attract kids)
- Milk Trucks
- Delivery Trucks
- Alcohol Service
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.