Fire Protection Insurance
- Fire suppression system installer
- Wet and dry systems
- Fire extinguisher service and repair
- Fire equipment dealer
- Fire alarm system
- Restaurant fire suppression installation service and repair
- Hood and duct cleaning
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Fire Suppression Insurance Program Highlights
Liability Coverage may include:
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omission (E&O)
- Premises and Completed Operations
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Medical Expenses – $5,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Newly acquired organization – 90 days
- Employee benefits (claims-made coverage)
- Contractual Coverage
- Plus Pak liability endorsement
Property Coverage may include:
- Building Coverage
- Contents Coverage
- Equipment breakdown on building and contents
- Plus Pak property endorsement
- Blanket insurance
- Business income (with extra expense and 0 hour waiting)
- Utility service – direct damage
- Utility service – time element
Other Insurance Options and Coverage may include:
- Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Electronic media and business interruption coverage
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty
- Mobile Equipment
- EDP Coverage
- Installation Floaters
- Equipment and Tool Floaters
Requirements for program:
- Installers must be licensed or certified
- NFPA guidelines must be followed
- A $500 property damage deductible per claim applies
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.