Driver Training School Insurance
- Private passenger vehicles licensed for road use
- Court-approved defensive driving course
- MVR improvement training
- Point reduction training
- Corporate driver safety course (non-commercial drivers)
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Driver Training School Insurance Program Highlights
Property & Casualty Coverages
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Products/Completed Operations
- Premises Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
Liability Coverage may include:
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Medical Expenses – $5,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Newly acquired organization – 90 days
- Employee benefits (claims-made coverage)
Property Coverage may include:
- Building Coverage
- Contents Coverage
- Equipment breakdown on building and contents
- Business income (with extra expense and 0 hour waiting)
- Mine Subsidence (available for specific counties, IL & IN)
- Utility service – direct damage
- Utility service – time element
Other Insurance Options and Coverage may include:
- Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Electronic media and business interruption coverage
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty
Requirements for Program:
- Business must be a state accredited school
- Your autos must have passenger side brakes
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.