Campground Insurance and RV Park Insurance
Campground owners face unique liability and property risks. Our specialized coverage can meet the specific needs of your family-oriented campground or RV park operation that’s open seasonally or year round.
Many campgrounds offer recreational activities to attract customers and keep them coming year after year.
- Camp Store
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Bicycle Rental
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fishing Guides
- Horse Riding
- Petting Zoo
- Paint Ball Facilities or Fields
- Rock Climbing (artificial walls)
- Ropes Course
- Hunting Campgrounds
- Special Events
- RV campgrounds
- Tent camping
- Local or franchise operations
- Religious campgrounds
- Tourist camping
- Long-term lot leases
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Campground & RV Park Insurance Program Highlights
Click a tab below to find out more…
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Sponsored Tournaments, Special Events or Social Gatherings
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Employee Benefits Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Building Coverage
- Contents Coverage
- Equipment breakdown on building and contents
- Business Income (with extra expense and 0 hour waiting)
- Electronic Media
- Property of others
- Outdoor Fences
- Piers and Docks
- Utility Service – direct damage
- Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty (up to $25,000)
- Value Papers and Records
- Account Receivable
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.